The forecast is calling for heavy thunderstorms tomorrow.  I really think that fate has a problem with me riding to NJ, as this isn’t the first time this has happened.  Regardless, I’m still planning on doing the ride to Iron Hill tomorrow.  In the morning, if things are looking bad, we’ll revise our plans accordingly.

If you’re planning on coming and want an update in the AM, feel free to contact me in whatever manner you want, email, phone, facebook, twitter, etc.  (My email is: jesseleekeenan, at the email service of google.  Search that, spambots!)